Lieutenant Governor's Office - All Headlines
Below is a list of all current press releases. To view the full text, click on the press release title.
- Lt. Gov. Abramson Welcomes Southern Air to Northern Kentucky, Participates in Ribbon-Cutting for New Headquarters
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson today joined company and local officials in northern Kentucky to participate in a ribbon-cutting for Southern Air’s new global headquarters, which will create up to 150 jobs and an initial investment of $3.5 million in the project.
- Lt. Gov. Abramson Participates in Ribbon-Cutting for ZoomEssence in Northern Kentucky
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson today joined company and local officials in northern Kentucky for a ribbon-cutting for ZoomEssence Inc. The research and development firm is creating 20 full-time jobs and investing more than $3 million in the Commonwealth.
- Lt. Gov. Abramson Receives General Electric’s Energy, Environmental Award
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson is the recipient of the 2013 Public Leadership in Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award, a nationwide recognition of his work on energy and the environment.
- Madeline Abramson Encourages Kentuckians to ‘Dress in Blue’ on Friday to Raise Awareness of Colorectal Cancer
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Madeline Abramson, wife of Lt. Governor Jerry Abramson, today announced Friday, March 1st as "Dress in Blue Day" to kick-off National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month and to help raise awareness about colon cancer in Kentucky.
- Gov. Beshear, Lt. Gov. Abramson Announce Westpack to Establish Manufacturing Operations in Covington, Create 63 Jobs
Monday, February 11, 2013
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson joined local and company officials to announce Westpack, a bottle decorating and packaging company based in Russia, plans to establish manufacturing operations in Covington. The project will create 63 new, full-time jobs and will represent a $4.49 million investment in the Commonwealth.
- Lt. Gov. Abramson Announces Funding for New Hiseville Community Volunteer Fire Department
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson today joined local officials to announce funding for a new volunteer fire department in the Hiseville community in Barren County.
- Lt. Governor Calls on Kentuckians to Participate in Saturday’s National Day of Service
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
As part of the national observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson urged Kentuckians to find volunteer opportunities this weekend to honor Dr. King’s legacy.
- Lt. Gov. Abramson Celebrates Grand Opening for Clopay in Augusta
Friday, November 30, 2012
Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson today joined company and local leaders in Augusta at a grand opening ceremony for Clopay Plastics Products Company Inc. The company has added 62,000 square feet to its existing 289,000-square-foot facility, a project that is responsible for retaining 290 full-time jobs and creating a $12.3 million investment in the state.