Graduated driver license program classes cancelled
Winter weather affects numerous sessions
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 10, 2011) – Graduated driver license program classes have been cancelled in numerous areas of Kentucky due to the latest winter storm.
The following classes have been cancelled today:
• Bourbon County- Bourbon County High School
• Crittenden County-Crittenden County High School
• Green County-Green County High School
• Jessamine County-Jessamine County Tech Center
• Knox County-Barbourville High School
• Lincoln County-Lincoln County High School
• Madison County-Stratton Building at Eastern Kentucky University
• Pike County-Pike County Central High School
The Division of Driver Licensing reminds students that regularly scheduled graduated license program classes are cancelled if county schools are not in session.