Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority
ILP training offered
The Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) and Career Cruising will host free web-based Individual Learning Plan (ILP) training for private school, home school and adult students in February, March and April 2012.
Webinars for students will be held:
· Tuesday, Feb. 14, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time;
· Friday, March 9, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time; and
· Thursday, April 12, 3 to 4 p.m. Eastern time, 2 to 3 p.m. Central time.
Webinars for school administrators will be held:
· Friday, Feb. 17, noon to 1 p.m. Eastern time, 11 a.m. to noon Central time;
· Wednesday, March 14, 1 to 2 p.m. Eastern time, noon to 1 p.m. Central time; and
· Tuesday, April 10, 3 to 4 p.m. Eastern time, 2 to 3 p.m. Central time.
To register, contact Pennie Little at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 696-7495.
KHEAA is the agency that administers state grant, scholarship and savings programs and provides free college and financial aid planning publications to Kentuckians. Career Cruising provides ILPs to public schools in Kentucky and is KHEAA’s partner in extending that service to home school, private school and adult students.
To learn how to plan and prepare for higher education, go to www.gotocollege.ky.gov. For more information about Kentucky scholarships and grants, visit www.kheaa.com; write KHEAA, P.O. Box 798, Frankfort, KY 40602; or call (800) 928-8926, ext. 6-7372.