Kentucky.gov Newsroom - Archived Headlines
Below you will find a list of press releases that are more than 180 days old. To view a press release, click on the title.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
- Majority of Kentucky Doctors Are Now Renewing Their Licenses Online at www.Kentucky.gov
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Over the past few months, nearly 65% of Kentucky doctors who have renewed their professional licenses have done so online. The new electronic license renewal service was launched in December 2005 and is available at www.Kentucky.gov, the state’s official Web portal.
- Kentucky Dentists Can Now Renew Licenses Online
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Kentucky dentists now have the ability to quickly and easily renew their licenses online at www.dentistry.ky.gov.
- Kentucky.gov Adds New Services, Gets a New Look
Thursday, June 09, 2005
The Commonwealth of Kentucky officially unveiled a new state portal today (http://kentucky.gov) that provides citizens and businesses with a fresh, updated design with additional online services. The new portal design will allow citizens and businesses to interact more efficiently with state government.
- Governor’s Mansion Launches New Web Site at http://governorsmansion.ky.gov/
Thursday, May 05, 2005
The Governor’s Mansion now has a new online presence located at http://governorsmansion.ky.gov.
- Kentucky Board of Nursing Launches Newly-Designed Website at http://kbn.ky.gov
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
The Kentucky Board of Nursing now has a new online presence, located at http://kbn.ky.gov. The Board of Nursing officially launched its redesigned site in April and features numerous online services and licensure-related information for nurses, hospitals and other health-related organizations. The site is also available at http://kentucky.gov, the state’s official web portal.
- Secretary of State Trey Grayson Announces Launch of Newly-Designed Website at www.sos.ky.gov
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson announced that his office now has a new online presence, located at www.sos.ky.gov. The Office of the Secretary of State officially launched its re-designed site a little over a week ago and it is also available through the state’s official Web portal at http://Kentucky.gov.
- Kentucky Alcoholic Beverage Control Now Offers Online License Searches at http://Kentucky.gov
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Getting liquor license information in Kentucky just got easier, thanks to a new service now available through the state’s official Web portal at http://Kentucky.gov.
- Free eDemocracy Service Allows Citizens to Track Legislation in the 2005 Kentucky General Assembly
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Keeping an eye on what’s happening in Kentucky state government just got easier, thanks to an enhanced online service now available through www.Kentucky.gov, the state’s official Web site.