Governor Ernie Fletcher’s Communications Office
Applications for Gubernatorial Appointments to University Boards Now Being Accepted
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Ernie Fletcher today announced that applications for gubernatorial appointments to the Commonwealth’s university boards of regents and trustees and other higher education boards are currently being accepted.
The Governor’s Postsecondary Education Nominating Committee will consider the following vacancies in mid-June:
- One position on the board of each of the state’s regional universities: Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky State University, Morehead State University, Murray State University, Northern Kentucky State University and Western Kentucky University
- Three positions on the University of Kentucky Board of Trustees.
- Three positions on the University of Louisville Board of Trustees.
- One position on the Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents.
- One position on the Kentucky Authority for Educational Television (KET).
- Three positions on the Council on Postsecondary Education.
Applications submitted for these positions during this administration will remain under consideration. Applications may be submitted online at www.governor.ky.gov/employment, or by downloading an application and submitting it to Hollis Rosenstein by fax at 502-564-0437, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A current resume will need to be included with your application. Completed applications must be received by May 30, 2007.
For more information call Hollis Rosenstein at 502-564-2611.