Governor Steve Beshear's Communications Office
Gov. Beshear Announces Appointments to Boards and Commissions
FRANKFORT, Ky.– Gov. Steve Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Gov. Beshear has appointed the following members to the Judicial Nominating Commission for the 29th Judicial Circuit and District of Kentucky:
- Frank Kinnaird, of Liberty, is a retired principal. Kinnaird shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2014.
- Murrell W. Burton, of Columbia, is a real estate broker, appraiser and auctioneer. Burton shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2014.
- Barry W. Stotts, of Columbia, is a foreman with Stotts Construction. Stotts shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2016.
- Tony M. Price, of Liberty, is a retired banker. Price shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 1, 2016.
Gov. Beshear has appointed the following members as Administrative Law Judges in the Department of Workers Claims to serve for terms expiring July 14, 2016:
- Jane Rice Williams, of London, is an attorney at Bolton Law Office. The appointment replaces Caroline P. Clark, whose term has expired.
- Thomas G. Polites, of Lexington, is an attorney with Wilson, Polites & McQueen. The appointment replaces Richard M. Joiner, whose term has expired.
- Steven G. Bolton, of Frankfort, is an attorney. The appointment replaces Joseph W. Justice, whose term has expired.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed Otto D. Wolff to serve as an Administrative Law Judge in the Department of Workers Claims for a term expiring July 14, 2016.
- Otto D. Wolff, of Ft. Mitchell, is an Administrative Law Judge.