Finance and Administration Cabinet
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FRANKFORT, Ky.—The Historic Properties Advisory Commission (HPAC) will meet on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the Executive Mansion, 704 Capitol Ave., Frankfort.
I. Call to Order
II. Approval of Minutes from the January 2009 and February 2009 meetings
III. Introduction of guests
IV. Division of Historic Properties Report – David Buchta
V. Old Business
· Old Governor’s Mansion- Kentucky Mansion Celebration update
· Capitol Monument Park update
· Whitehaven furniture, fine and decorative arts collection update
· Executive Mansion- handrails for east entrance complete
· Vest-Lindsey House--Usage/Guidelines/pricing revision
VI. New Business
· Rayburn Collection Exhibition II (Executive Mansion) Starts June 1st 2009
The 14-member HPAC was established by KRS 11.026 in 1994 to provide continuing attention to the maintenance, furnishings and repairs of the Executive Mansion, Old Governor's Mansion and New State Capitol. The commission is attached to the Finance and Administration Cabinet for administrative purposes.