Kentucky Horse Racing Commission
Meeting Notice: Two Committees of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission to Meet Tuesday
Two Committees of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission to Meet Tuesday
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Oct. 7, 2011) – The Kentucky Thoroughbred Breeders’ Incentive Fund (KBIF) advisory committee of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission (KHRC) will meet at 10:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011 at the office of the KHRC, 4063 Iron Works Parkway, Building B. An agenda follows:
- Vote to approve the minutes from May 10, 2011
- KBIF regulation status: 810 KAR 1:070.
- Marketing strategy for the regulation changes.
- Matrix results
- Overview of the materials.
- KBIF strategy related to the Matrix results.
- F/Y 2011 & F/Y 2012
- Estimated 2011 awards
- KTDF Advisory Committee proposal
- Other business:
- Industry feedback
- Unclaimed 2010 awards
The Race Dates Committee of the KHRC will meet 1:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011 at the offices of the United States Hunter Jumper Association, 3870 Cigar Lane, Lexington. This office is located within the Kentucky Horse Park. The meeting agenda follows:
- Call to order, roll call
- Approve minutes of Oct. 12, 2010
- Review Churchill Downs’ Application
- Review Ellis Park’s Application
- Review Keeneland Association’s Application
- Review Kentucky Downs’ Application
- Review Turfway Park’s Application
- Review Players Bluegrass Downs’ Application
- Review The Red Mile’s Application
- Review Thunder Ridge’s (Appalachian Racing, LLC) Application
- Other Business