Kentucky State Treasury Newsroom - Recent Headlines
Below you will find a list of recent press releases. Click on the title to view the full text of the press release.
To view more headlines or archived press releases, use the green navigation options on the left.
- Treasurer Puts Veterans First!
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Treasurer Hollenbach Puts Veterans first in line for processing Treasure Finders claims.
- Hollenbach Leads Effort to Promote Savings Plan for People with Disabilities
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Announces details of ABLE Act similar to 529 college savings plan!
- Treasurer Hollenbach Warns of Another Phone-y Scam
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Scammers threaten court action if you fail to phone back!
- Treasurer Finds Close to Half a million for Louisvillian !
Wednesday, September 09, 2015
Treasurer Hollenbach Finds Close to Half a million for Louisvillian and Retells the story with the recipient on Great Day Live!
- Treasurer Hollenbach Helps Find Lost Treasure for Thousands at State Fair!
Wednesday, September 02, 2015
More than 5000 Claims valued at $760,000 initiated at Treasure Finders Booth at the Kentucky State Fair!
- Treasurer at the Fair
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Treasurer at Kentucky State Fair
- Treasurer Todd Hollenbach Hosts Webinar for State Treasuries
Thursday, August 06, 2015
Treasurer Todd Hollenbach Hosts Webinar for State Treasuries. Details Kentucky’s experience with initiating a new banking contract
- Treasurer Hollenbach Meets with Boys and Girls State Treasurers
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Kentucky State Treasurer Todd Hollenbach welcomed Omar H. Abul-Khoudoud of Russell, Kentucky and Caitlin Hertzendorf of Fort Campbell, Kentucky for a personal tour of Kentucky State Treasury.
- Financial Literacy Bill Passes in House
Monday, March 02, 2015
Treasurer Hollenbach's Financial Literacy Bill, House Bill 375, Passes the House.
- Treasurer Hollenbach Financial Literacy Bill Passes in House
Friday, February 27, 2015
Frankfort, KY (February 24, 2015) – Today, House Bill 375, a bill to create a Kentucky Financial Literacy Commission was passed in the Kentucky House of Representatives.
- Treasurer Hollenbach Backed Financial Literacy Bill Passes House Committee
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
House Bill 375, a bill to create a Kentucky Financial Literacy Commission, passed out of committee with unanimous, bipartisan support today.
- Treasurer Hollenbach’s Proposed Financial Literacy Bill Sponsored by Rep. James Kay
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Bill to create a Kentucky Financial Literacy Commission, HB 375, has been filed in the House this week by Representative James Kay.
- Treasurer Hollenbach Works with State Auditors to Maintain A
Monday, February 09, 2015
In an effort to ensure that Kentucky State Treasury is technologically secure, Treasurer Hollenbach and his staff have worked closely with state auditors to identify the areas in which improvements can be made to increase cyber security.
- Kentucky Treasurer Hollenbach Proposes Kentucky Retirement Account
Monday, February 09, 2015
The proposed legislation allows the Commonwealth to act as a catalyst to make available a privately run retirement savings plan for all Kentuckians who lack access to a plan at their workplace.