Kentucky Arts Council staff available to give presentations to art groups
FRANKFORT, Ky. — Need tips on how to apply to the Kentucky Crafted Program? Interested in learning more about running sound at your outdoor music festival? Do you want to pursue a public art project in your town? The Kentucky Arts Council staff can help you answer these and many other questions.
Arts council staff members are available to give presentations on a variety of topics to Kentucky arts and community organizations, government bodies and other relevant groups.
Peruse the list of available topics on our website to request a speaker from the arts council staff for your monthly meeting or training event. Topics include:
- Tips for applying to the Kentucky Crafted Program
- From artist to arts business
- Performing Arts Directory: An overview
- Audio 101: Running sound at events, performances and recordings
- Applying to the Performing Arts Directory
- Hitting the road: Preparing performing artists for touring
- Professional touring: A workshop for performers
- Get your assets in line – How to launch a cultural asset inventory
- Architectural artists for your building, design and renovation projects
- Public art: A how-to
- Public art: A how-to for artists
- How to apply for the Arts Access Assistance Grant
- Accessibility on the front line: ADA compliant customer service
- Applying for an Individual Artist Award
For more information, contact Sarah Schmitt, arts council arts access director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-564-3757 ext. 492.
The Kentucky Arts Council, the state arts agency, fosters environments for Kentuckians to value, participate in and benefit from the arts. Kentucky Arts Council funding is provided by the Kentucky General Assembly and the National Endowment for the Arts.
- ### -