Council on Postsecondary Education
Council on Postsecondary Education sets meetings
The Council on Postsecondary Education will meet November 20-21 at the Leestown Campus of Bluegrass Community and Technical College in Lexington, except for the briefing session and campus tour which will be held at the Newtown Campus on Thursday.
Thursday, November 20:
- A work session will be held at 2:30 p.m. EST in the Conference Center of the Administration Building. No formal action will be taken.
- At 5:30 p.m. EST, the Council will attend a briefing session in the Classroom Building lobby on the Newtown Campus, followed by a tour of the campus. No formal action will be taken.
Friday, November 21:
- At 8 a.m. EST, the Council's Executive Committee will meet in the Gallery of the Administration Building. The meeting agenda is available at http://cpe.ky.gov/committees/executive/.
- At 9 a.m. EST, the Council on Postsecondary Education will meet in the Conference Center of the Administration Building. The meeting agenda is available at http://cpe.ky.gov/about/cpe/meetings/2014/.
- A luncheon is set for 11:30 a.m. EST in the Board Room of the Manufacturing Technology Building. No formal action will be taken.
Directions, parking and a campus map can be found at the links below.
We believe in the transformative power of postsecondary education. Stronger by Degrees, the strategic agenda for Kentucky’s colleges and universities and adult basic education, is powering a stronger Kentucky economy and improving the lives of Kentuckians. To learn more about Stronger by Degrees, visit http://cpe.ky.gov/strongerbydegrees.
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/CPENews.