Council on Postsecondary Education
Council on Postsecondary Education sets meetings in Morehead
The Council on Postsecondary Education will hold several meetings April 16-17 at Morehead State University. All meetings will take place at the Center for Health, Education and Research (CHER) Building.
Thursday, April 16:
- 11:30 a.m. ET - The Council’s Strategic Agenda Steering Committee will meet in 102 C/D. An agenda is available at http://cpe.ky.gov/committees/sa16-20/.
- 2:30 p.m. ET - The Council will hold a work session, “Focus on College Readiness and Kentucky Adult Education” in Room 102 C/D. No formal action will be taken.
- 5 p.m. ET - Morehead State University staff will hold a briefing session in Room 102C/D, followed by a campus tour and dinner in the Heritage Room of the Adron Doran University Center. No formal action will be taken.
Friday, April 17:
- 8 a.m. ET - The Council’s Executive Committee will meet in Room 214. The meeting agenda is available at http://cpe.ky.gov/committees/executive/.
- 9 a.m. ET - The Council will hold a business meeting in Room 102 C/D. The meeting agenda is available at http://cpe.ky.gov/about/cpe/meetings/2015.htm.
- A luncheon will be provided for Council members and institutional presidents in the Executive Conference Room. No action will be taken.
Directions to the CHER Building are available at http://bit.ly/1OiB1Ac.
We believe in the transformative power of postsecondary education. Stronger by Degrees, the strategic agenda for Kentucky’s colleges and universities and adult basic education, is powering a stronger Kentucky economy and improving the lives of Kentuckians. To learn more about Stronger by Degrees, visit http://cpe.ky.gov/strongerbydegrees.
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CPENews.